Goal Setting Tips

Goal Setting Tips

Goal Setting

This time of year is a great time to be talking about GOAL SETTING.

“Goals We Set Are Goals We Get”

A Goal is something you want to achieve or attain.

Goal Setting Means to write your dreams and aspirations down on a piece of paper and then to make an action plan.

It’s important to set goals because you can’t hit a goal you didn’t set.

An example of Goal Setting is to write your Goal down and make an action plan, and then review it daily.

 

Let me tell you a true story. There was a study done at Harvard University (which is a very important-hard to get into university) It took 20 years to finish this study. What they did was to interview the graduating class and they determined that only about 2% (which means only 2 out of every 100 seniors) had written their goals down on paper. Twenty years later, they interviewed these same people and they found out something very interesting. They found that the financial success of the 2% with the goals was more than the combined financial success of the other 98% put together.

Do you think that this study proved that goal setting is important?

When writing down your goals, it is important to be as detailed as possible about your goal and how you want to get there.

Remember

“Goals we set are Goals we get”



Join Us Here In Concord For The Best Martial Arts Training In Town

Request information

Request Information Now!